A chemical brushed on wax models to prevent bubbles from forming during casting. Also see feathering.

Glossary of Art Terms. 2014.

Игры ⚽ Нужен реферат?

Look at other dictionaries:

  • debubblizer — de·bub·bliz·er …   English syllables

  • debubblizer — (ˈ)dēˈbəbəˌlīzə(r) noun ( s) Etymology: de + bubble + ize + er : one that softens rods and tubes made of plastics and removes bubbles by heating the articles under pressure in an airtight tank of hot water and treating them with a coolant …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”